All paths lead to ruin

What's really behind all the strange phenomena and obtuse mathematics found in quantum mechanics?

http://paradoxes-physicsfm.blogspot.com ... ysics.html
Morrison

All paths lead to ruin

Post by Morrison » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am

I really like the closing line in your description, Jim:

"Almost every belief about quantum mechanics can be described in one of these interpretations, and each of these interpretations have some adherents. And each of them, at some level are wrong."

That should offend all adherents to all the interpretations pretty much equally, then :)

Jim

Re: All paths lead to ruin

Post by Jim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:48 pm

It should only offend people who hold tightly to beliefs they can only defend more vehemently than rigorously.

That is an awful sentence.

I'd ask if we want to attract those people or not, but I don't think you get a choice.

Morrison

Re: All paths lead to ruin

Post by Morrison » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:16 am

I'm not expecting any real outrage about it - we seem to have pretty fun and inquisitive listeners. Which makes sense; if anyone were offended by the imaginative and occasionally cavalier style of the podcast, they wouldn't keep listening.

helenspoo

Helen Spooner chooses Fundraisingforeducation Corps

Post by helenspoo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello and welcome to my webpage. I’m Helen Spooner.
I have always dreamed of being a writer but never dreamed I’d make a career of it. In college, though, I assisted a fellow student who needed help. She could not stop telling me how well I had done. Word got around and someone asked me for to help them just a week later. This time they would pay me for my work.
During the summer, I started doing research papers for students at the local college. It helped me have fun that summer and even funded some of my college tuition. Today, I still offer my writing skills to students.

Professional Writer – Helen Spooner – Fundraisingforeducation Company
Attachments
203.gif
203.gif (2.17 KiB) Viewed 76 times
You can join our Fundraisingforeducation Corp

Return to “PFM10 - Intermission: Quantum Metaphysics”